No bride or groom forgets their wedding day, and with our help your guests won’t either.
Month of Coordination
You plan it, we execute it. You have picked the location, booked the vendors, invited the guests, and bought THE dress. So how do you put all your hard work together for a flawless day? Don’t worry, we can help. Allowing us to do all the work behind the scenes allows you to relax and enjoy each and every moment of your special day and ensures a seamless execution.
The Weekend Execution actually begins a month in advance when we will meet to review all your plans including the banquet event order, desired set-up of ceremony and reception, and pick-up/delivery arrangements of non-vendor items by Catherine Ball Events such as programs, guest book, toasting glasses, place cards, cake and knife set, etc. At this point, you are welcome to hand everything off to us and just enjoy the remaining time leading up to the big day.
Working with your information, we will prepare the master timeline, confirm all vendors, execute the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. This package also includes:
- A complimentary initial consultation, two additional meetings, and unlimited phone and e-mail consultation.
- Up to eight hours day-of execution.
- Vendor referrals, contract review, and final confirmation.
- Manage proper venue set-up and placement of all décor.
- Assist with distribution of bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages.
- Cue musicians and wedding party for correct pace and timing for processional.
- Ensure family and bridal party members are ready for post-ceremony photos.
- Organize the bridal party and entertainment for the grand entrance, toasts, cake-cutting, first dance, bouquet and garter toss, and all other elements throughout the reception.
- Pack up non-vendor items and returned at a later date.
- Use of emergency bridal kit.
Event Planning Assistance
You have a vision, but need help bringing it to life. Have you started planning but are becoming overwhelmed or don’t even know where to begin? This is typical, and you are definitely not alone. We will work together to determine exactly how much assistance you need to get back to enjoying the process. Not too much, or too little, but just enough so you can breathe and start sleeping again! For example, we can do the research, attend the meetings, and help in all aspects of the planning process you prefer. We’ll find just the right balance of assistance for your budget.
This package includes everything from The Weekend Execution plus:
- One additional meeting (total of three).
- Up to nine hours day-of execution.
- Monthly updates and action steps to ensure smooth communication.
- Budget review and management.
- Arrange appointments to tour potential locations.
- Assist with selecting vendors including officiate, photographer, florist, caterer, hair stylist, make-up artist, transportation, décor rentals, specialty lighting, hotel room blocks, etc.
- Assist with selecting save-the-dates, invitations, favors, rehearsal dinner location ideas, hotel room block.
- Assist with selecting save-the-dates, invitations, favors, menu cards, place cards, programs, etc.
- Final walk through at selected venue(s) to discuss design, set up, floor plan, etc.
- One day-of assistant included. Additional assistants may be required, at an additional cost, for select venues, larger weddings, and multiple location events.
- Tuxedo return for groom and out of town guests.
- Consultation with Maid or Matron of Honor on the bridal shower.
Full-Service Event Planning
We do all the work. You’re engaged and ready to start planning one of the biggest days of your life. But where do you find the time?
Full-Service Event Planning is for those too busy or just don’t like handling all of the details (and there are a LOT of them). We will set an appropriate planning timeline, guiding you through the process and will be there to plan every aspect, down to the last detail from concept to execution ensuring a smooth, stress-free wedding day.
This package also includes assistance with planning other wedding related events including the bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, morning after brunch, and the honeymoon.
This package includes everything from The Weekend Execution and Event Planning Assistance plus:
- Two additional meetings (total of five).
- Unlimited hours day-of execution.
- Style consulting for wedding design concept, theme, and décor.
- Assistance in creating unique ideas and elements to personalize.
- Budget development and management.
- Arrange appointments to tour potential locations and to visit other vendors (accompany up to five).
- Review, negotiate, and finalize contracts and arrangements with client approval.
- Be the liaison between vendors saving you from a flurry of e-mails and phone calls.
- Ceremony and reception design; and floor plan layout.
- Individualized ceremony information packets for each bridal party member, with itinerary and task lists.
- Assistance with menu selection.
- Assistance putting together welcome gift baskets for out-of-town guests.
- One day-of assistant included. An additional assistant may be included for select venues, larger weddings, and multiple location events.
- Return of other small items such as cake pieces.
If the above packages are not exactly what you are looking for, let us work together to create a package designed specifically to meet your needs and budget.
- Budget Development
- Event Design
- RSVP Coordination
- Photo DVD Creation
- Guest Services: hotel accommodations, transportation, welcome baskets
- Graphic Design: save-the-dates, invitations, escort cards, menus, programs, website
Other Planning Service
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Day After Brunch
- Honeymoon Planning
- Bridal Shower